Saddle up partners; it’s time for the great Australian trailer muster.
Simply refer anyone who owns a trailer. After they have listed their trailer and rented it out once we’ll send you $50 (or $100 if it's in a hot suburb) to say thanks!
Bonus! $100 referrals for hot suburbs
You can earn double the normal referral bonus (that's $100) when you refer a trailer in one of our hot suburbs. Simply contact your mate with a trailer, have them create a listing and name you as their referrer. Once they receive their first hire you’ll get $100, provided they sign up in July 2022.
August 2022 Hot Suburbs
- Carlton, Victoria
- Alexandria, New South Wales
- Kedron, Queensland
Don’t have any mates in those suburbs but still keen on the $100? Why not harness the power of social media and join local groups to promote directly asking locals to register? If you want to be extra cheeky you could try asking "Does anyone have a trailer I could borrow?"
Terms and Conditions
- Trailer owners who already have a trailer(s) on www.localtrailerhire.com.au can not be referred as owners although they can refer others.
- A trailer owner can only be referred once.
- The referral bonus is payable once the first hire has been completed.
- The referral bonus will be paid by direct bank transfer and recipients will need to provide details accordingly.
- The promotion is only open to Australian residents.
- The promotion ends December 31, 2022. Trailers must be listed by December 31 but first hire can happen after this date and still be valid.
- We retain the absolute right to refuse to pay or cancel a referral bonus payment without notice to you. The reasons for us to refuse or cancel a payment may include, but are not limited to, if:
- we believe that your access to localtrailerhire.com.au is or may be fraudulent
- or we believe that you have threatened the security of localtrailerhire.com.au
- or we believe you have breached any of our terms
- or we believe you are acting in bad faith
- or we have locked or closed your account.
- We also retain the absolute right to stop the offer at any time and to change the conditions or incentive of the offer.